Export of recognition results to Excel
We’ve added ability to export results of film recognition to CSV document that could be opened later in Excel.
- Film name – name of file with video clip (film) being searched in video stream (channel)
- Film length – duration of video clip (film) in seconds
- Channel name – name of video stream (channel) where video clips (films) are being recognized (it could be TV channel, or movie)
- Channel position – where was film located in channel, in seconds
- Film position – position in film, where recognition started.
- Fragment length – duration of recognized fragment in seconds.
- Found time/date – time when recognition was registered in system.